RFCS exist to stimulate public interest in and care for the beauty, history and character of Rusholme and Fallowfield and their surroundings. They’ve been around since 1968 and they’re after new members. Membership costs just £3 a year and the Society says that if you’re a member you will:
- be in contact with other neighbours and fellow residents who want Rusholme and Fallowfield to be neighbourhoods of choice
– be able to discuss local issues with like-minded people and agree plans of action that will solve local problems
– access and receive up-to-date information about civic issues in general, and those particularly relevant to Rusholme and
– be invited to meetings, exhibitions and lectures about Rusholme and Fallowfield topics
– be invited to participate in a programme of social events including trips to places of interest, both local and further afield in the North West.
Interested? Contact the Society’s Vice Chair, Sue Devlin, on firstname.lastname@example.org.